Only 1 left in stock
Dlask Arms Corp.
Use the following form below to email us regarding your questions or comments.
We got these back in stock due to popular demand. These are the definitive ‘all-in-one’ kit to turn your horrendous factory trigger into a crisp and clean breaking black box of awesomeness.
Directly from the Kidd Innovative Design website :
-Upgrade your trigger mechanism in your 10/22®
-Complete with Hammer, Sear, Disconnect, and Trigger Blade
-No Filing or Stoning!
-From a cumbersome trigger break to a clean one in 20 minutes
Upgrade your polymer factory 10/22® trigger break with our “trigger job” kit. This kit will replace your weighty factory trigger break with a clean crisp break. This kit replaces your internal hammer, sear, disconnect, and trigger blade with precision aftermarket parts. KIDD has taken some of the work out of this installation by creating two sub-assemblies. The first sub-assembly is the mated hammer bushings and fitting a hammer pin. The second is the sear, disconnect, and trigger blade. We have fine-tuned these sub-assemblies to both assist the customer with installation and assure proper settings.
When using our kit you must not mix and match our pieces with other aftermarket or OEM hammers, sears, disconnects, or trigger blades in order to achieve the ultimate potential of this kit. This entire kit will drop into your factory polymer/plastic trigger guard well within 20 minutes from start to finish and the normal trigger breaking weight achieved is just under 2 pounds. Originally, we developed this trigger kit with the idea that customers would only want to reduce and refine the factory trigger break. But after a while, we found that we were not meeting our customer’s needs that preferred a heavier but still clean breaking trigger in their factory polymer guards. So we developed a KIDD Pull Weight Tuning Spring Kit which can be purchased in addition to this Trigger Job Kit to adjust the pull weight.
1. After removing the trigger assembly from the receiver.
2. Click safety off to fire. With your hand closely over hammer, de-cock the hammer. Pull hammer forward to remove hammer strut spring assembly.
3. Remove upper ejector and bolt hold open pin to release bolt hold open spring and ejector. Slightly push magazine latch pin enough to release bolt hold open. (Magazine latch pin may easily fall out.) After removing bolt hold open, slide pin back to keep the magazine latch secured. Push hammer pin out to remove hammer and spring.
4. Place trigger guard upside down on a flat surface. Hold back trigger blade as you slide out trigger pin with the other hand. (Holding trigger blade back keeps plunger spring from flying out.) Flip trigger guard back over. Trigger should only have safety, magazine latch and magazine latch plunger intact.
1. While holding trigger blade plunger in place, drop the trigger unit sub-assembly in guard with trigger blade on the bottom. Align the trigger pivot hole with the slay pin. (Slay pin is the small pin within the sub-assembly.) Using the smaller dowel pin provided, slide into trigger pivot hole while using this pin to removing slave pin. (Slave pin should also easily slide out.)
2. To install hammer, place spring over bushing on right side of hammer with crooked end of spring on top and slide into guard with the groove facing down. Slide in larger dowel pin provided to secure hammer in place.
3. Slightly slide out magazine latch pin to replace bolt hold open. Slide spring over so that the crooked end lands on top of bolt hold open. Pull hammer forward to drop in hammer spring with the retainer end going into hole in rear end of trigger guard (slit facing up). Cock hammer into place. Engage safety.
4. Push down straight end of spring to slide in dowel pin while also putting ejector back into place. Trigger is ready to be installed back into receiver.
5. To check that the “trigger job” kit is functioning properly. Disengage safety, again place your hand closely over the hammer and fire the trigger. Push the hammer back into the trigger guard and do this again. No make sure that the safety is functioning properly by engaging the safety and attempting fire the trigger. If the safety is working properly the trigger will not fire while the safety is engaged. If the safety is not working properly please contact KIDD and we will assist with this adjustment.
hammer with fitted bushings and mated pin
sear, disconnect, trigger blade in a sub-assembly
slave pin for easy sub-assembly installation
DLASK CUSTOM PARTS, 10/22, SR 22 & DAR 22 Parts, Barrels, Rifle Parts$269.99
10/22, SR 22 & DAR 22 Parts, Rifle Parts, MAGAZINES$35.99
DLASK CUSTOM PARTS, 10/22, SR 22 & DAR 22 Parts, Barrels, Rifle Parts$189.99 – $239.99
DLASK CUSTOM PARTS, DAR 22, 10/22, SR 22 & DAR 22 Parts, Barrels, Rifle Parts$139.99 – $169.99
DLASK CUSTOM PARTS, 10/22, SR 22 & DAR 22 Parts, Rifle Parts$57.99